Tech-Way Industries is a second-generation provider of turnkey plastic parts and components for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Our service portfolio includes custom plastic injection molding, CNC machining, design, engineering, tool and die building, and much more. We work closely with every customer to understand and meet all of their needs. To support our broader suite of services, we offer comprehensive assembly capabilities, enabling OEMs to use us as a one-stop shop for their orders.
At Tech-Way Industries, we work with numerous original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and down-tier suppliers to provide top quality plastic parts and components, including manufacturers for high-tech optics. Call us today for your customized quote.
Our Industries Served
Here are some of the industries we serve:
We can work with virtually any industry to mold and machine close-tolerance plastic components. Our services include:
- Product development support, engineering, and consulting
- Plastic injection molding
- Custom plastic machining
- Laser engraving and marking
- Clean room and medical device manufacturing
- Assembly capabilities
- Custom mold building/development
How Experience Sets Tech-Way Industries Apart
At Tech-Way Industries, our engineers and technicians have experience and cross-training across virtually all plastic molding methods. Our dedication to quality and in-depth understanding of best practices in plastic molding facilitates the development and manufacturing of the best plastic products available. Here are some of our differentiators that set us apart from the competition:
- In-house tool building
- Enhanced customization capabilities
- Knowledgeable and experienced engineers/technicians
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- End-to-end services, including concept, development, prototyping, production, assembly, and packaging
- ISO 9001:2015 quality management system
- Expansive network of trusted resin and material suppliers
- Quick turnarounds and flexible capacity
- Close tolerance capabilities
Our extensive capabilities at Tech-Way Industries enable us to develop creative and effective solutions to your challenging engineering problems. With a variety of presses at our disposal, we can try out the production capabilities of each tool we build to assure that your performance requirements are met. At Tech-Way Industries, quality and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.
Contact us today to see how we can help you develop and manufacture your metal or plastic parts.