Tech-Way Industries is a second-generation provider of turnkey plastic parts and components. We offer a broad portfolio of custom plastic injection molding and CNC plastic machining capabilities from our 90,000 square-foot manufacturing facility in Franklin, Ohio. We can also aid in engineering, designing, tool and die building, and much more. In the spirit of continuous improvement, we pride ourselves on listening to the needs of our customers and staying on top of industry trends.
Our Additional Services
Tech-way Industries can make any thermoplastic polymer parts for any industry, and we offer many additional services to complete your product:
- Clean room molding
- Clean room assembly
- Insert molding
- Serialized molded inserts
- Laser etching
- Laser engraving
- Pad printing
- Hot Stamping
- Silk Screening
- Warehousing of customer product
- Fuse-deposition rapid prototyping
- CNC Turning
- CNC Machining
- Specialty fixturing
- Shipping services
- Plastic welding
Contact us today to discuss your plastic component needs.
How Experience Sets Tech-Way Industries Apart
At Tech-Way Industries, our engineers and technicians have experience and cross-training across virtually all plastic molding methods. Our dedication to quality and in-depth understanding of best practices in plastic molding facilitates the development and manufacturing of the best plastic products available. Here are some of our differentiators that set us apart from the competition:
- In-house tool building
- Enhanced customization capabilities
- Knowledgeable and experienced engineers/technicians
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- End-to-end services, including concept, development, prototyping, production, assembly, and packaging
- ISO 9001:2015 quality management system
- Expansive network of trusted resin and material suppliers
- Quick turnarounds and flexible capacity
- Close tolerance capabilities
Our extensive capabilities at Tech-Way Industries enable us to develop creative and effective solutions to your challenging engineering problems. With a variety of presses at our disposal, we can try out the production capabilities of each tool we build to assure that your performance requirements are met. At Tech-Way Industries, quality and customer satisfaction are our top priorities.
Contact us today to see how we can help you develop and manufacture your metal or plastic parts.