Tech-Way Industries offers cutting-edge assembly and packaging services to industries that want to streamline their packaging and distribution processes. We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure that your products and components are assembled and packaged with precision, accuracy, and quality. Partner with us and experience a cost-effective assembly and packaging solution for your business.
Premium Quality Assembly & Packaging with Tech-Way Industries
Our assembly and packaging service refers to the precise assembly of a product’s components and parts to achieve the final result. Depending on the industry, we conform to the various regulatory compliance of the packaging specifications. We utilize automated systems and advanced equipment to assemble, pack, and validate our client’s products for an efficient and reliable production and packaging process.
Benefits of our assembly and packaging services:
- Experience a methodical order processing
- Save time in the packaging and distribution process
- Ensure traceability
- Free up space in your warehouse
- Consistent and uniform quality and delivery of products
At Tech-Way Industries, rest assured your goods are packaged, assembled, sealed, and delivered on time. We can build complete or partial assemblies accurately, depending on the client’s prerequisites and instructions.
Common Applications of Assembly and Packaging
Numerous industries rely on our assembly and packaging services to simplify their packaging operations. Regardless of the project’s size and complexity, we can guarantee superior outcomes that will drive profits to your business.
Applications of our assembly & packaging include:
- Medical: The medical industry relies on the assembly and packaging of various plastic medical devices and instruments, such as prosthetics, orthodontics, and implants.
- Electronics: Electronic components, such as printed circuit boards and other highly critical electronic devices, require accurate assembly to ensure all parts and components are accounted for before shipment.
- Military and defense: Firearm components, equipment, and other defense-related products require precise assembly and packaging to ensure functionality and safety.
- Aerospace: The aerospace industry has stringent quality control standards, including assembly and packaging. We can sufficiently assemble and package aerospace components, such as fasteners and aircraft interiors, while meeting the industry’s requirements.
Our Comprehensive Range of Assembly and Packaging Capabilities
We have an extensive range of high-performance capabilities, all of which are designed to add value to your finished product and elevate your brand’s image. Quality is paramount to a successful project, and our solutions can meet the most demanding quality standards. Once we have molded all necessary components and parts, we can utilize more of our capabilities to enhance their effectiveness.
Our broad display and assembly packaging capabilities include the following:
- Bulk packaging
- Custom packaging
- Custom toolmaking
- CNC Machining
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- EMI/RFI shielding
- Full or partial product assembly on-site
- Heat staking
- Laser marking/etching
- Leak testing
- Pad printing (Including Cleanroom Pad Printing)
- Ultrasonic welding
- Vacuum testing
Of these capabilities, we especially pride ourselves in offering Cleanroom Pad printing. This very specialized capability allows us to better cater our services to the clients that we serve.
Choosing the right mix of value-added services can take your products to the next level. With our customized solutions, our team can provide you with the best capability options based on what you want to accomplish.
Trust Experts with a Full Range of Capabilities at Your Disposal
Tech-Way Industries can confidently and successfully handle your display and assembly packaging needs through our comprehensive services. Apart from our custom industrial plastic injection molding services, we specialize in unique and secure assembly and packaging for our clients.
Streamline your packaging and production operations now with our assembly and packaging services. Contact us today if you have more questions or request a consultation so we can get started immediately!