Tech-Way Industries is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company providing industrial plastic injection molding and other services to customers in various industries, such as:
- Food Processing
- Industrial Printing
We pride ourselves on being the only privately held medical incubator facility in the state of Ohio, with an ISO Class 7 cleanroom and ISO Class 8 medical molding cleanroom. Committed to innovation, quality, and continuous improvement, Tech-Way continually invests in new technologies and equipment.
While injection molding is one of our major service offerings, we also offer laser engraving, assembly, packaging, and other services for a turnkey solution. Learn more about the services we provide to turn your project idea into reality.
Tech-Way Industries follows a 7-step process to guide you through the concept to the creation of your product.
- Consultation: Tech-Way Industries works with you to transform your brilliant product idea into reality. We consult with you to understand your needs and determine which services are best for your project.
- Design and Modeling: The next step consists of working with our partner design firm to help create 2D and 3D models of your part, optimizing it for injection molding. Using design for manufacturability (DFM) principles, we ensure there are no unnecessary costs in the product design.
- Rapid Prototyping: We bring your product to life by building functional prototypes or scale models based on your application. Our rapid prototyping services allow you to test a part while still in the design phase, making any necessary adjustments before high-volume production runs.
- Tooling Design: We work closely with you and the Toolmaker to design custom tooling or modify an existing design to ensure the mold will produce parts matching your exact needs.
- Tool Building: We work closely with Toolmakers to build and test the custom-designed tooling in-house to ensure it’s made to your exact specifications and tolerances.
- Injection Molding: Finally, your project is ready for production. Our experts begin injection molding your parts. We also provide secondary and value-added finishing services to complete the final product.
- Assemble and Deliver Final Products: We assemble your components if needed and deliver them to your preferred location. From micro parts to large parts to multiple component assemblies, Tech-Way has the manufacturing capabilities to deliver the products you need.
Product Development Support, Engineering & Consulting
Tech-Way Industries combines comprehensive manufacturing capabilities with extensive industry knowledge to assist customers seeking plastic product development and engineering services. Our years of hands-on manufacturing experience allow us to support customers throughout all product development aspects. Our product development and engineering staff offers consulting services, prototyping, volume manufacturing, project management, and reverse engineering.
Plastic Injection Molding
Best known for plastic injection molding services, Tech-Way Industries uses various advanced molding methods to create miniatures, small and large parts, and multiple component assemblies made from thermoplastics and other polymers. In addition to injection molding, we offer overmolding, rotational molding, insert injection molding, and more.
Custom Plastic Machining
Our ISO 9001:2015 certified facility ensures consistently made plastic parts, and our rigorous quality control measures throughout the production process ensure all components meet your strict tolerances and requirements. We provide threading, general, and special plastic machining capabilities to meet your exact needs. Some of our custom plastic machining services include:
- Thread Milling and Grinding
Laser Engraving & Marking
Our laser marking and permanent engraving services produce durable, cost-effective results. Using a 50en W diode-pump fiber laser, we can laser engrave branding, quick response codes, serial numbers, barcodes, artwork, and more onto plastics, steel, aluminum, and stainless steel. With over 3,000 font options and multi-color finish options, customers in the medical, precision optics, aerospace, and electronics industries rely on our precision laser engraving and marking capabilities.
Clean Room Production
Tech-Way Industries serves medical device companies with parts crucial to function quality. Our expertise in custom plastic component manufacturing and ISO Class 7 and 8 clean room capabilities allow us to help medical device manufacturers with product development to final production. Our facility contains 13 vertical and horizontal molding machines, ranging from 8 to 110 tons.
Assembly & Packaging
With assembly and packaging capabilities, Tech-Way Industries provides cost-effective, turnkey services to have your products molded, assembled, packaged, and shipped all from one place. We work with customers to build partial or complete assemblies depending on their specifications.
Tooling & Mold Building/Development
Tech-Way Industries has a team of engineers and tool makers with extensive knowledge and experience designing custom plastic molds for almost any part size, from micro parts to oversized components. Since molded parts are only as good as the mold that formed them, we work with each customer to ensure their custom-designed molds will produce parts with the requested specifications. We use advanced molding processes to create molds that work with most acrylics, polymers, and thermoplastics.
Rapid Prototyping Services
As a full-service solution for manufacturing services, Tech-Way Industries provides customers with everything from product research and development to final product delivery. Our rapid, precise prototyping services enable us to quickly and efficiently test that your products meet tight tolerances and functionality specifications without running a large-scale production.
Tech-Way Industries’ 90,000-square-foot manufacturing facility allows the production of turnkey plastic parts for a wide range of industries. In addition to our custom plastic injection molding and CNC plastic machining capabilities, we assist customers in design, prototyping, engineering, tool and die building, and more. Dedicated to continuous improvement, Tech-Way Industries prides itself on staying up-to-date on industry trends and listening to customers’ needs. A few of our additional service offerings include:
- CNC Machining and Turning
- Clean Room Assembly
- Pad Printing
- Plastic Welding
- Silk Screening
- Hot Stamping